Sunday, April 17, 2016

ARC April Update #2


ARC April banner
 ARC April is hosted by the lovely Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat and in short, it is an event where everyone participating reads their ARCs (eARCs included) and try to catch up on the ones they've fallen behind on. For more information, head over to Read.Sleep.Repeat!


Hooray for reading two more ARCs! Hot Dudes Reading was hilarious and Water's Wrath gave me so many feels!

Hot Dudes ReadingWater's Wrath by Elise Kova

How are you doing on this challenge?

8 comments:

  1. Hot Dudes Reading? How have I not heard of this??
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a totally surprising one for me too when I first heard of it ;)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Two is great. I only got one read this week, but it was an older ARC, so I am pleased anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of either of these! And that guy on the cover of the hot guys books... YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you check both of them out ;) Water's Wrath is part of the Air Awakens series!

      Delete
  4. I read 2 books this past week as well! I read Air Awakens back in January (loved it!) and plan on binging the rest of the series during the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed this comment sorry! Are you all caught up in the AA series! I'm really sad to see it come to an end but I also can't wait for it :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...