Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WoW #119: Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2) by Victoria Schwab


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Our Dark Duet by Victoria SchwabOur Dark Duet
(Monsters of Verity #2)
by Victoria Schwab
June 13, 2017
368 pages

Goodreads Summary:
Kate Harker is a girl who isn’t afraid of the dark. She’s a girl who hunts monsters. And she’s good at it. August Flynn is a monster who can never be human, no matter how much he once yearned for it. He’s a monster with a part to play. And he will play it, no matter the cost.

Nearly six months after Kate and August were first thrown together, the war between the monsters and the humans is terrifying reality. In Verity, August has become the leader he never wished to be, and in Prosperity, Kate has become the ruthless hunter she knew she could be. When a new monster emerges from the shadows—one who feeds on chaos and brings out its victim’s inner demons—it lures Kate home, where she finds more than she bargained for. She’ll face a monster she thought she killed, a boy she thought she knew, and a demon all her own.

 
More of Victoria's chilling story? YES! More Kate and August? HELL YES!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

12 comments:

  1. I hope this ends up being fabulous, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you loved the first book, so I hope the sequel is even more awesome! The cover is sooo gorgeous! ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Just read this one not that long ago and loved it!! Cannot wait to see how it all ends!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I have no good excuse for not reading the first book--I was so excited for it! (LOL, story of my life) Hopefully I will soon, then I can be excited about this one with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss please read it soon! I'd love to gush over it with you! :D

      Delete
  5. Sigh. Still haven't read Savage Song. Love this cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! Read them back to back once this one comes out ;) They match so well right?

      Delete
  6. I still haven't read This Savage Song but I really hope to get it to it this month (even if I'm running of month quickly!) and I love how well these covers match and compliment each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed you have time! I'm definitely a fan of matching covers <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...