Sunday, April 24, 2016

ARC April Update #3


ARC April banner
 ARC April is hosted by the lovely Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat and in short, it is an event where everyone participating reads their ARCs (eARCs included) and try to catch up on the ones they've fallen behind on. For more information, head over to Read.Sleep.Repeat!


This week I only managed to finish one ARC. It was a slower read but still really enjoyable :)

The Last Boy and Girl in the World

How are you doing on this challenge?

4 comments:

  1. First week, two. Second week, ZERO. Third week, one. And I thought I was going to read eight for a silver badge. No way can I read five in the last week. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure however many you manage to finish will be awesome! I honestly don't even remember my goal lol..

      Delete
  2. I've read a total of 4 books for this challenge, and I doubt I'll be able to read any more this week (last week of school + finals next week). I glad to here you enjoyed The Last Boy & Girl in the World! I read Defending Taylor this past week and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four is really great already! Good luck with your exams!!

      Yes! I'm super excited for Defending Taylor! I love the Hundred Oak series :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...