Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WoW #86: The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


The Unexpected Everything by Morgan MatsonThe Unexpected Everything
by Morgan Matson
May 3, 2016
496 pages

Goodreads Summary:
Andie had it all planned out.

When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future.

Important internship? Check.

Amazing friends? Check.

Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks)

But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life.

Because here’s the thing - if everything's planned out, you can never find the unexpected.

And where’s the fun in that?

 
I love the unexpected so yes please :DDD

What are you guys waiting on this week?

11 comments:

  1. I love the title of this book, and the synopsis sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice! I want to read more Morgan Matson, including this book.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read two of her books and they definitely have me wanting more too :D

      Delete
  3. Cute pick! Loving the dogs on the cover! Hope you enjoy this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how happy and colourful the cover is! I can't wait :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds so good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Morgan Matson is a great contemporary writer so I hope you enjoy :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...