Sunday, September 6, 2015

2015 "Real" Book Challenge August Wrap-Up


2015 "Real" Book Challenge banner


These are the 'real' books I read in the month of August!
 
Walk on Earth a StrangerEverything, Everything
Paper TownsA Curious Tale of the In-Between
A Court of Thorns & Roses
 
Except for Paper Towns And A Court of Thorns and Roses, I read the others for ARC August~ I think five is the most 'real' books I've read so far this year so yay? XD

How many 'real' books did you read in the month of August?

4 comments:

  1. Great list of books:) Which one was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so hard to pick! ACOTAR was exciting but I loved the build up for WoEaS and the twist in Everything, Everything :)

      Delete
  2. Great list this month, Eileen. I've been meaning to read WoEaS, too. Thanks for participating in the real books challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must must must must read it! I promise you won't regret it~ Thank you and Fiction Fare for hosting this challenge! It's been a really great incentive to read real books :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...