Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #50


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.



One of my local bookstore was closing and it had a huge sale where everything was 50% off. As you can see, I kind of went a little crazy! #sorrynotsorry Ripple and I don't know which one to read first ;)

Ripple with all the books!
Clockwork Angel graphic novel
Clockwork Prince praphic novel
On the Fence by Kasie West
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
Ensnared by A.G. Howard
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
After the End by Amy Plum
Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke
Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
Compulsion by Martina Boone
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon

Sorry, no Goodreads links this time :P

What did you guys add to your shelves this week?

12 comments:

  1. Ripple looks like he is curious about what to read next. Plus he is guarding the books. Your cat is adorable. Great stack of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I wouldn't have been able to resist that sale either. It's a shame that a bookstore is closing, though. I worked at Borders when they went out of business and it was heartbreaking. Lucky, Books-A-Million came in and gave us our jobs back. Enjoy all of your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    I don't have an StS this week because I spent most of my week without power and just got it back. I explained it all HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I think I would literally die if my local bookstore (not that I have one. :( ) had a half off sale, oh my goodness. You got some seriously fantastic books. I'm so jealous you got Simon, I'll Meet You There and All The Bright Places for HALF OFF. That is so amazing! Oh my goodness. And then you got On The Fence and Things We Know By Heart and Liars Inc and oh mygosh. What an amazing haul you got!

    I made lots of trades so this past week I received a few books:
    Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
    Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
    Because You'll Never Meet Me by leah Thomas (Read and loved before, needed a physical ARC)
    Anything Could Happen by Will Walton (Read and loved before, needed a physical arc)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have gone way overboard as well! Congrats on all the new books!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some great books, there! All The Bright Places was such a beautiful book, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! It's definitely a bittersweet thing when a bookstore closes! All the sales, the wonderful books just itching to be bought because they're on sale! But then, SOB!!! A bookstore closing its doors forever!! :(

    But looks like you did pretty well for yourself! Hope you enjoy all the lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ripple seems also quite uncapable to choose!! It's a bummer that the bookstore was closing but wow, just awesome stacks of books!

    What to read first? Liars INC, then The Art of Lainey, then Winner's Crime, then The Mime Order!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's fantastic! Way to build a library in one go. :) Sad for the closing book shop, though. :( Anyway, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goooood! So many great picks there I'm super jealous!! You must have saved a looot of money there. I'm especially jealous of the graphic novels, I never buy them because they're way too expensive in comparison to the full-length novels. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Pili, bummer about the bookstore closing. I hope it wasn't an indie shop. However, fabulous haul! Have you read Ensnared yet? I loved it! I did my first ever STS yesterday. Yay! I am only going to be doing it once a month though. I think the top of my list this month was the hardcover A Darker Shade of Magic I traded for. I am almost finished with it and it is my favorite book so far this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week. I am especially excited about the art of lainey

    I hope you enjoy these pretties :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! That is one amazing haul. I don't blame you,... I would have gone crazy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...